Cerwin Vega! VE-28S Dual 8" Powered Subwoofer Special Discount


Cerwin Vega! VE-28S Dual 8" Powered Subwoofer


Cerwin Vega! VE-28S Dual 8

Price: Show


Take for me to see Cerwin Vega! VE-28S Dual 8" Powered Subwoofer Review



I have now been take Cerwin Vega! VE-28S Dual 8" Powered Subwoofer for the past almost 1 year. Cerwin Vega! VE-28S Dual 8" Powered Subwoofer wuth brand "Cerwin-Vega" is the best Subwoofers on the market.




Cerwin Vega! VE-28S Dual 8" Powered Subwoofer Features


  • 125W high efficiency amplifier
  • Frequency Response - 20Hz - 180Hz
  • Power handling - 125W RMS, 150W Peak
  • Dimensions - Height 9.8 x Width 20.8 x Depth 22 inches
  • Weight - 32 pounds

These Cerwin Vega! VE-28S Dual 8" Powered Subwoofer way out perform some other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with cheap price.

Cerwin-Vega Ve-28S Ve Series 150-Watt Subwoofer
Cerwin Vega! VE-28S Dual 8" Powered Subwoofer even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Subwoofers

Brand: Cerwin-Vega

Rating : 4.0

Review : Best Subwoofer
I was really lucky I found this Cerwin Vega subwoofer on Amazon. I was in a big box store, not mentioning any names but their initials were bestbuy, and they were trying to steer me to some inferior orient brand subwoofer that rattled. It was bad.
I got on the computer found Cerwin Vega and ordered this one from Amazon and it was here in less than a week. Easy to hook up, works great , really thumps. No rattles, well made and its a Cerwin Vega. I sold my other speakers and bought all Cerwin Vegas. The fit and finish of this products is excellent.
I think I will go listen to Big and Rich now, on my Cerwin Vega subwoofer.
Thanks Cerwin vega


I believe, explains the few gripe respecting Cerwin Vega! VE-28S Dual 8" Powered Subwoofer not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Cerwin Vega! VE-28S Dual 8" Powered Subwoofer comment was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment