Denon DHT-FS5 Sound Bar with X-Space Surround Sound Reviews


Denon DHT-FS5 Sound Bar with X-Space Surround Sound


Denon DHT-FS5 Sound Bar with X-Space Surround Sound

Price: Show


Take for me to see Denon DHT-FS5 Sound Bar with X-Space Surround Sound Review



I have already been take Denon DHT-FS5 Sound Bar with X-Space Surround Sound for the past almost 1 year. Denon DHT-FS5 Sound Bar with X-Space Surround Sound wuth brand "Denon" may be the best Soundbar Speakers on the market.




Denon DHT-FS5 Sound Bar with X-Space Surround Sound Features


  • X-Space surround sound technology creates convincing surround sound from a single bar of speakers
  • 4 dedicated surround modes with direct access via supplied system remote
  • Support for Dolby Digital and DTS sound formats
  • Perfect for smaller rooms such as apartments, dorms, etc.
  • Shelf and wall mount hardware included

These Denon DHT-FS5 Sound Bar with X-Space Surround Sound way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with cheap price.

Providing room-filling sound, but without the room-filling electronics and multiple speaker boxes, the DHT-FS5 integrated surround sound speaker system combines the latest surround processing technologies, including Dolby Pro Logic II, Dolby Digital and DTS surround, along with multiple amplifier channels and carefully balanced loudspeaker drivers in a slim, elegant cabinet. The DHT-FS5 can be easily mounted on a shelf in a TV cabinet, or even mounted directly to the wall underneath a wall-mounted TV. Six carefully balanced loudspeakers are precisely aimed to send sound into the room, providing an amazing surround sound experience without the need for multiple, bulky speaker boxes. X-Space Surround technology decodes the original multi-channel audio soundtrack using sophisticated processing algorithms, allows the DHT-FS5 to deliver an unbelievable, room-filling surround sound experience for listeners anywhere in the room. The Night Mode lets you enjoy your favorite movies and shows without disturbing others in the home, and the remote control includes input selection and multiple surround sound mode options.
Denon DHT-FS5 Sound Bar with X-Space Surround Sound even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Soundbar Speakers

Brand: Denon

Rating : 4.0

Review : Very nice sound with some surround feel
I bought the Denon SoundBar because I wanted better sound from my new TV and I wanted to eliminate the need for (a) speaker wires all over and (b) a separate audio receiver. I wanted a clean set-up: TV, BluRay Player, SoundBar, and a Sub. The Denon fit the bill nicely at a decent price. I am very happy with the sound. It doesn't make me think I'm in a 5.1 surround system (I have that in another room of the house) but it is MUCH better than TV sound and every once in a while it convinces me that I do have speakers next to me at my viewing position. Definitely happy with it. I did add a small sub (I bought the Dayton 8 inch for 90 bux) and that definitely helps the low end. I posted a couple pictures too if that helps you judge the size (it's below a 47-inch LG TV and just behind a Sony BluRay player).


I think, explains the few grievance on Denon DHT-FS5 Sound Bar with X-Space Surround Sound not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Denon DHT-FS5 Sound Bar with X-Space Surround Sound review was usefull!

No comments:

Post a Comment