KEF KUBE-2 10" Powered Subwoofer (Black) Special Offers


KEF KUBE-2 10" Powered Subwoofer (Black)


KEF KUBE-2 10

Price: Show


Take for me to see KEF KUBE-2 10" Powered Subwoofer (Black) Review



I have been take KEF KUBE-2 10" Powered Subwoofer (Black) for yesteryear almost 1 year. KEF KUBE-2 10" Powered Subwoofer (Black) wuth brand "KEF" may be the best Subwoofers on the market.




KEF KUBE-2 10" Powered Subwoofer (Black) Features


  • Powered subwoofer
  • 250-millimeter (10-inch) long throw bass driver and a 250-millimeter (10-inch) active bass reflex (ABR) driver
  • 200-watt class D built in amplifier
  • Personalize the output with frequency and level adjustments and a bass boost control
  • Gloss black top

These KEF KUBE-2 10" Powered Subwoofer (Black) way out perform every other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with cheap price.

Add some thump to your music without adding ugly to your living room. The KEF KUBE-2 powered subwoofer is an appealingly small cube that pumps out 250 watts of power with its built-in class-D amplifier. The 10-inch long-throw driver coupled with a 10-inch auxiliary bass radiator makes sure your lows reach every corner of the room.
KEF KUBE-2 10" Powered Subwoofer (Black) even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Subwoofers

Brand: KEF

Rating : 5.0

Review : Excellent replacement subwoofer
I bought this subwoofer to replace the failed subwoofer that came with my Kef KHT-2005 5.1 speaker system. I love my speakers and did not want to replace them. I saw that this was the unit that now comes with the Kef egg system so, I decided to try it as a replacement. It fits in beautifully with my speaker system with nice, clear bass.


I think, explains the few grievance respecting KEF KUBE-2 10" Powered Subwoofer (Black) not fitting or leaking.

Hope this KEF KUBE-2 10" Powered Subwoofer (Black) comment was usefull!

No comments:

Post a Comment