Klipsch RS-42 II Black (Ea) WDST Surround Speaker Reviews


Klipsch RS-42 II Black (Ea) WDST Surround Speaker


Klipsch RS-42 II Black (Ea) WDST Surround Speaker

Price: Show


Take for me to see Klipsch RS-42 II Black (Ea) WDST Surround Speaker Review



I have already been buying Klipsch RS-42 II Black (Ea) WDST Surround Speaker for the past almost 1 year. Klipsch RS-42 II Black (Ea) WDST Surround Speaker wuth brand "Klipsch" could be the best Center-Channel Speakers in the world.




Klipsch RS-42 II Black (Ea) WDST Surround Speaker Features


  • Remarkable balance of performance and value

These Klipsch RS-42 II Black (Ea) WDST Surround Speaker way out perform any brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with cheap price.

The RS-42 II offers up no-compromise you-are-there surround sound from a smaller, more affordable design. In fact, because this speaker perfectly matches what you hear with what you see, you'll find it simply irresistible.
Klipsch RS-42 II Black (Ea) WDST Surround Speaker even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Center-Channel Speakers

Brand: Klipsch

Rating : 5.0

Review : RS-42 - A great surround speaker
After reading other reviews for the Klipsch RF-52/RS-42 II Reference floor standing speakers, there is not much that I can add other than to concur with the excellent reviews of Klipsch's outstanding product(s).

I'm using the RF-42's as the rear surround left and right speakers in a 5.1 home theater system/setup. I had an existing center channel and sub-woofer (an older Klipsch RC-3 and KSW-12)... it may be obvious that I'm a long term Klipsch fan. In our old home, I had installed Klipsch Reference ceiling speakers, which were brilliant- however, my new setup blows my old setup away. I rounded out my rear speakers with Klipsch RS-42's which sound (and look) very impressive. The speakers are hooked up to a Yamaha RX-V3800 which can drive the speakers up to 140 watts of power - the Klipsch speakers are so efficient that I rarely get beyond the 1/3 of the power available. I have the speakers in a 25x25 room with the primary seating 10-11 feet in front of the speakers...


I think, explains the few complaints about Klipsch RS-42 II Black (Ea) WDST Surround Speaker not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Klipsch RS-42 II Black (Ea) WDST Surround Speaker review was usefull!

No comments:

Post a Comment