Russound 7C76 7-Inch Round In-Ceiling Speaker best Deal


Russound 7C76 7-Inch Round In-Ceiling Speaker


Russound 7C76 7-Inch Round In-Ceiling Speaker

Price: Show


Take for me to see Russound 7C76 7-Inch Round In-Ceiling Speaker Review



I have been buying Russound 7C76 7-Inch Round In-Ceiling Speaker for the past almost 1 year. Russound 7C76 7-Inch Round In-Ceiling Speaker wuth brand "Russound" is the best on the market.




Russound 7C76 7-Inch Round In-Ceiling Speaker Features


  • Acclaim Series 7" In-Ceiling 2-Way Twist and Tilt Stereo Speaker Pair 150 Watts - Woven Kevlar Woofer with a 1.0" Pivoting Titanium Tweeter.Power Handling from 10 -150 Watts at 4-5-6 ohms.

These Russound 7C76 7-Inch Round In-Ceiling Speaker way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with cheap price.

Russound Acclaim 7 series is optimized for multi-room and home theater applications. Features high-end materials, asymmetrical crossovers, and advanced features to present improved off-axis listening over conventional architectural speakers. The Acclaim 7 series delivers enhanced power handling and greater efficiency for superb sound.
Russound 7C76 7-Inch Round In-Ceiling Speaker even better than expected - highly recommend!!!






Brand: Russound

Rating : 5.0

Review : Replaced my tower speakers with these and WOW!
After years of enjoying great audio quality from a set of Polk Audio tower speakers that I happened to acquire from my ex-boyfriend in 1998, I knew it was time to move on. I'd just moved into a condo complex and the space that those bad boys took up in my living room was a little too much. So I sold them on e-Bay and bought these in-ceiling speakers from Russound.

I'm not a speaker expert. But I know plenty of people who are. I am, however, an avid music expert. I listen to music every night when I come home and after being spoiled by big tower speakers with 2 woofers, 2 mid-ranges, and a nice tweeter, I was worried how these would sound in my home.

I'm also not that handy, though I did go on YouTube (like I do for everything now) and watched a bunch of videos on how to install these suckers. Lemme tell ya, cutting the drywall is the easy part -- running the wires was a pain but I had a friend of mine come over to help. After a couple of glasses of wine, the...


I believe, explains the few complaints regards Russound 7C76 7-Inch Round In-Ceiling Speaker not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Russound 7C76 7-Inch Round In-Ceiling Speaker comment was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment