Epson MegaPlex MG-50 520p 3LCD Portable Digital Dock Projector and Speaker Combo For iPod, iPhone and iPad (V11H445020) SALE


Epson MegaPlex MG-50 520p 3LCD Portable Digital Dock Projector and Speaker Combo For iPod, iPhone and iPad (V11H445020)


Epson MegaPlex MG-50 520p 3LCD Portable Digital Dock Projector and Speaker Combo For iPod, iPhone and iPad (V11H445020)

Price: Show


Take for me to see Epson MegaPlex MG-50 520p 3LCD Portable Digital Dock Projector and Speaker Combo For iPod, iPhone and iPad (V11H445020) Review



I have been buying Epson MegaPlex MG-50 520p 3LCD Portable Digital Dock Projector and Speaker Combo For iPod, iPhone and iPad (V11H445020) for the past almost 1 year. Epson MegaPlex MG-50 520p 3LCD Portable Digital Dock Projector and Speaker Combo For iPod, iPhone and iPad (V11H445020) wuth brand "Epson" may be the best Speaker Systems on the market.




Epson MegaPlex MG-50 520p 3LCD Portable Digital Dock Projector and Speaker Combo For iPod, iPhone and iPad (V11H445020) Features


  • One measurement of brightness is not enough-look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The MegaPlex 50 has 2200 lumens of color brightness and 2200 lumens of white brightness
  • Project digital content from Apple devices
  • Project images up to 12X larger than a 40" screen
  • Connects to smartphones, PCs and more
  • Bright Images - up to 2200 lumens

These Epson MegaPlex MG-50 520p 3LCD Portable Digital Dock Projector and Speaker Combo For iPod, iPhone and iPad (V11H445020) way out perform some other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with cheap price.

Place your Apple® device in the built-in dock or connect your smartphone, tablet, gaming console, PC or other devices1. Bright output lets you project vibrant images so large and colorful, they’re sure to amaze your audience. And, the Epson Megaplex MG-50 540p Widescreen LCD Projector also features built-in stereo speakers and easy controlvia your device’s touchscreen or the remote control. From your home to your office, it’s time to share your inspiration. Simply connect, project and play.
Epson MegaPlex MG-50 520p 3LCD Portable Digital Dock Projector and Speaker Combo For iPod, iPhone and iPad (V11H445020) even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Speaker Systems

Brand: Epson

Rating : 4.5

Review : Thrilled with this purchase!
I bought this for my family, to use in our basement, on one of the big white walls. I can't say enough how easy it was to set up; it took all of 5 minutes to get it running. I have experience working with multimedia projectors (am a teacher)... it might take first-timers longer.

So far, I have used it with my iPad, iPhone and my daughter's iPod Touch. I have used Netflix and streamed video from Amazon. Later today, I'll connect the Wii, and I am confident that I'll be just as thrilled.

Things I love and/or are better than the barebones projectors that I use at work:
- charging my iPad/iPhone while using is a huge convenience. I wish I had one of these at school, so I wouldn't have to bother with extra cords/adapters.
- built in speaker is, as another described, good quality & great volume. I have a set of Altec Lansings with a woofer that I like better, so I have them hooked up for TV/movie-watching. The built-ins would be fine for anything else...


I believe, explains the few complaints respecting Epson MegaPlex MG-50 520p 3LCD Portable Digital Dock Projector and Speaker Combo For iPod, iPhone and iPad (V11H445020) not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Epson MegaPlex MG-50 520p 3LCD Portable Digital Dock Projector and Speaker Combo For iPod, iPhone and iPad (V11H445020) review was usefull!

No comments:

Post a Comment