Yamaha MSR100 8-inch Powered Speaker with Built in 3 Input Mixer Best Buy


Yamaha MSR100 8-inch Powered Speaker with Built in 3 Input Mixer


Yamaha MSR100 8-inch Powered Speaker with Built in 3 Input Mixer

Price: Show


Take for me to see Yamaha MSR100 8-inch Powered Speaker with Built in 3 Input Mixer Review



I have been buying Yamaha MSR100 8-inch Powered Speaker with Built in 3 Input Mixer for yesteryear almost 1 year. Yamaha MSR100 8-inch Powered Speaker with Built in 3 Input Mixer wuth brand "Yamaha" could be the best Bookshelf Speakers in the world.




Yamaha MSR100 8-inch Powered Speaker with Built in 3 Input Mixer Features


  • Custom designed 8" woofer and 1" titanium tweeter
  • 100 watts of built-in power
  • Built-in 3 input mixer
  • Both XLR and 1/4" phone jack inputs
  • Bass and treble tone controls

These Yamaha MSR100 8-inch Powered Speaker with Built in 3 Input Mixer way out perform any brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with cheap price.

The MSR100 is a 100-watt powered loudspeaker system designed for all around sound reinforcement use. The high impact molded enclosure is a bass-reflex design with an 8” woofer and 1” titanium high frequency driver that can be used as a main speaker or as an onstage monitor. A built-in 100-watt power amplifier provides amazing audio output from a small, easy to transport package.
Yamaha MSR100 8-inch Powered Speaker with Built in 3 Input Mixer even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Bookshelf Speakers

Brand: Yamaha

Rating : 4.5

Review : Excellent Product
I bought two of the Yamaha products. I use them when I sit on my cement patio and listen to my MP3 player. Plenty of adjustments for the sound. Place to use a microphone too. Nice power with the wolfer and a good high end 1 inch horn delivers a nicly balanced quality sound. Three input jacks and a built-in amp which makes them very portable. Durable. This product has a handle so it is easy to carry. I think it weighs about 28 pounds. You can use eyebolts to secure the speakers or stands.

For the price this is a heck of a buy. I did my homework prior to my purchase and after four months of a lot of listening I couldn't be happier.


I think, explains the few gripe on Yamaha MSR100 8-inch Powered Speaker with Built in 3 Input Mixer not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Yamaha MSR100 8-inch Powered Speaker with Built in 3 Input Mixer review was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment