Sony SA-VS310 Home Theater System SALE


Sony SA-VS310 Home Theater System


Sony SA-VS310 Home Theater System

Price: Show


Take for me to see Sony SA-VS310 Home Theater System Review



I have now been buying Sony SA-VS310 Home Theater System for yesteryear almost 1 year. Sony SA-VS310 Home Theater System wuth brand "Sony" is the best Speaker Systems in the world.




Sony SA-VS310 Home Theater System Features


  • 5.1ch speaker package
  • Comes with 2 speaker stands for Front or Rear Speakers.
  • Dynamic sound with SLIM design
  • 2 way 3 drivers speaker system
  • Sound Reproduction up to 70kHz 20mm tweeter

These Sony SA-VS310 Home Theater System way out perform any brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.

The Sony SAVS310 5.1 Speaker Package features 5.1 channel surround sound for intense home theater performance! The 10" active subwoofer fills your living room with a solid foundation of bass, while the 4 satellite speakers and center channel speaker immerse you in your entertainment. The Sony SAVS310 5.1 Speaker Package includes floor and desktop stands (two each) so you can set up the speakers around your room, sit back, and enjoy the show.
Sony SA-VS310 Home Theater System even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Speaker Systems

Brand: Sony

Rating : 3.9

Review : You Get What You Pay For!
Okay, so, there's virtually no reviews of these speakers to be found online, so I went out on a limb buying these, though I own only Sonly products if I can help it because - hey, let's face it: Sony makes great stuff! Some peoplesay Sony is overpriced. I say that's a load of old horsefeathers. Apple is overpriced.

Okay, so $550 (how much I paid for the set from Sony Style in Boston, MA) for a 5.1 home theater speaker setup that doesn't include a receiver or bundled blu-ray player like most of the rest of Sony's home theater offerings, is definitely a little pricey, but once I got these babies hooked up to my STR-DN2010, oh man, they were smokin' and tokin'! I got serious goosebumps from the sound. In a word: Amazing.
TV? Amazing. DVD? Amazing. Playstation, Xbox, and Wii? Amazing. MP3 player? Amazing. I'm no audiophile but whether it was a consequence of the receiver (of which I've seen receive a few none-too-favorable reviews) or just the speakers themselves, for...


I believe, explains the few gripe about Sony SA-VS310 Home Theater System not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Sony SA-VS310 Home Theater System comment was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment