Canton Ergo 620 Speaker (pair, Cherry) Best Buy


Canton Ergo 620 Speaker (pair, Cherry)


Canton Ergo 620 Speaker (pair, Cherry)

Price: Show


Take for me to see Canton Ergo 620 Speaker (pair, Cherry) Review



I have already been take Canton Ergo 620 Speaker (pair, Cherry) for yesteryear almost 1 year. Canton Ergo 620 Speaker (pair, Cherry) wuth brand "Canton" is the best Floorstanding Speakers in the world.




Canton Ergo 620 Speaker (pair, Cherry) Features


  • Aluminum-manganese tweeter systems
  • Woofer and midrange speakers with wave technology
  • Cabinet finishes in high quality wood veneers
  • Metal grilles
  • Compatible with Canton LS 600 or LS 650 speaker stands

These Canton Ergo 620 Speaker (pair, Cherry) way out perform any brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with cheap price.

Canton's Ergo 620 is a two-way speaker featuring a compact design. Able to handle up to 130 watts, each cherry-veneered enclosure houses a 7-inch aluminum wave surround woofer and 1-inch aluminum-manganese tweeter. The Ergo 620 is compatible with Canton's LS 600 and 650 loudspeaker stands.
Canton Ergo 620 Speaker (pair, Cherry) even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Floorstanding Speakers

Brand: Canton

Rating : 5.0

Review : Big sound in a small package
I usually don't write reviews on the things I buy but this product just amazed me so much that I felt compelled to put in my opinion. First off, the real wood finish on these speakers are absolutely beautiful and the craftsmanship is top notch. The minute I opened the box up I knew that this was a high quality product. Now, most important thing is the sound. How do these speakers sound? Given that people set these babies up correctly, the sound is just breathless... I placed these in my study room which is about 12x15 ft and they don't need a subwoofer for the bass region. The bass is very punchy and exceptionally tight. No boomy or flabby bass here, just accurate bass. I tested these speakers anything from Diana Krall, Norah Jones, Hip Hop, Classical, to Rock music and they never failed me. The tweeter is gorgeous sounding. I felt as if the speakers amplified the sound into mid air and then slowly let the beautiful sound dissolves away. For a lager room, you might want to add in a...


I think, explains the few gripe respecting Canton Ergo 620 Speaker (pair, Cherry) not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Canton Ergo 620 Speaker (pair, Cherry) review was usefull!

No comments:

Post a Comment