Klipsch Icon V VB-15 Bookshelf Speaker On Sale


Klipsch Icon V VB-15 Bookshelf Speaker


Klipsch Icon V VB-15 Bookshelf Speaker

Price: Show


Take for me to see Klipsch Icon V VB-15 Bookshelf Speaker Review



I have already been take Klipsch Icon V VB-15 Bookshelf Speaker for the past almost 1 year. Klipsch Icon V VB-15 Bookshelf Speaker wuth brand "Klipsch" is the best Bookshelf Speakers on the market.




Klipsch Icon V VB-15 Bookshelf Speaker Features


  • Bringing big movie and music sound to smaller rooms
  • VB-15 bookshelf speaker offers the same advanced technology as the line?s floorstanding models
  • VB-15 takes up less space and has more placement options

These Klipsch Icon V VB-15 Bookshelf Speaker way out perform any brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with cheap price.

Klipsch Icon V VB-15 bookshelf speaker
Klipsch Icon V VB-15 Bookshelf Speaker even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Bookshelf Speakers

Brand: Klipsch

Rating : 4.8

Review : Tower Sound Quality in a Convenient Size
I bought these because they were discounted by 85 percent or something. I thought, well, if they could sell them at $200 more than they might be for me. I was using two larger Sony full towers, but they really took up too much space in my condo, so I took a chance on these. Just as much sound, (as advertised)and better quality if you ask me. I am not a sound engineer or expert. Like most people, I like what I like, but can't tell you the why tweeter "tweets" and the woofer "woofs" but only that it gives me great sound, saved me an amazing amount of money and gave me the footprint I wanted. I did google the brand and speaker and it alwasy came up A+ or 9 out of 10 or 5 stars. It gets a handful of stars from me!


I think, explains the few grievance about Klipsch Icon V VB-15 Bookshelf Speaker not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Klipsch Icon V VB-15 Bookshelf Speaker comment was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment