Klipsch Synergy F-30 Home Theater System Get Rabate


Klipsch Synergy F-30 Home Theater System


Klipsch Synergy F-30 Home Theater System

Price: Show


Take for me to see Klipsch Synergy F-30 Home Theater System Review



I have been buying Klipsch Synergy F-30 Home Theater System for yesteryear almost 1 year. Klipsch Synergy F-30 Home Theater System wuth brand "Klipsch" may be the best Speaker Systems in the world.




Klipsch Synergy F-30 Home Theater System Features


  • Klipsch Synergy Home Theater System 5.1
  • Klipsch home theater system will envelop you in high-performance sound.
  • Featuring some of the most efficient speakers in the world
  • Optional: Add two B-20 Bookshelf Speakers for a 7.1 home theater system
  • (2) F-30(1) C-20(2) S-20 (1) PA-120

These Klipsch Synergy F-30 Home Theater System way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with cheap price.

Offering the best in Synergy performance, the F-30 home theater system allows for only the most powerful and captivating sound reproductions. Bringing big cinema sound to the comfort of your own home, this flagship system never ceases to produce incomparable listening experiences.

(2) F-30 Floorstanding Speakers

(1) C-20 Center Channel Speaker

(2) S-20 Surround Speakers

(1) SW-450 Subwoofer

Add two B-20 Bookshelf Speakers for a 7.1 home theater system
Klipsch Synergy F-30 Home Theater System even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Speaker Systems

Brand: Klipsch

Rating : 5.0

Review : I may never leave the basement
Well, I bought a Sharp 80" TV and just couldn't stay with my old speakers. My old stereo equipment, however must stay. It's second generation transistor stuff and I just like the sound better. The power supply for one of my amps weighs as much as a new "AV Receiver."...no thanks. The amps are not real high output but clean and pretty linear so I MIGHT have clipped at high volumes in the past so I decided I wanted to buy my first set of quality high efficiency speakers.

I heard the Synergy F-20 setup in a store and, typical for the store, I could have died waiting for a sales person. So, BACK to Amazon and I placed the order for the next step up, the F-30. Yup, bought them sound un-heard.

Their vendor shipped it right away and it came to NJ pretty quickly from Arizona, I think. The seller is great to deal with.

Anyway, the UPS delivery man had a bunch of LARGE boxes to deliver and he was glad I was home. This underscores the quality of the...


I believe, explains the few complaints respecting Klipsch Synergy F-30 Home Theater System not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Klipsch Synergy F-30 Home Theater System comment was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment