KEF KHT2005.3 5.1 Subwoofer/Satellite System with KUBE-2 (Gloss Black) Get Rabate


KEF KHT2005.3 5.1 Subwoofer/Satellite System with KUBE-2 (Gloss Black)


KEF KHT2005.3 5.1 Subwoofer/Satellite System with KUBE-2 (Gloss Black)

Price: Show


Take for me to see KEF KHT2005.3 5.1 Subwoofer/Satellite System with KUBE-2 (Gloss Black) Review



I have already been buying KEF KHT2005.3 5.1 Subwoofer/Satellite System with KUBE-2 (Gloss Black) for days gone by almost 1 year. KEF KHT2005.3 5.1 Subwoofer/Satellite System with KUBE-2 (Gloss Black) wuth brand "KEF" may be the best Subwoofers on the market.




KEF KHT2005.3 5.1 Subwoofer/Satellite System with KUBE-2 (Gloss Black) Features


  • 5.1 surround sound speaker system
  • Each satellite features KEF's aluminum 100-millimeter (4-inch) Uni-Q drivers
  • Cast aluminum cabinets
  • 200-watt 250-millimeter (10-inch) powered subwoofer
  • Wall mounting brackets are included

These KEF KHT2005.3 5.1 Subwoofer/Satellite System with KUBE-2 (Gloss Black) way out perform any brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.

The KHT2005.3 series utilizes KEF’s 4-inch Uni-Q drivers with advanced aerospace materials. KEF’s patented Uni-Q driver achieves what audio engineers have sought for decades: to project an exceptionally broad frequency range from a single point. Uni-Q technology disperses sound uniformly over a wide area allowing listeners to enjoy KEF's fantastic reproduction from anywhere in a room. KEF places its tweeter in the acoustic and mechanical center of the mid-range cone, resulting in a near-perfect, single-point-source driver. This configuration ensures that both drivers are in precise focus, providing the widest achievable dispersion over the entire frequency spectrum without the lobing effect inherent in conventional multi-driver arrays. All listeners throughout the room can enjoy optimal sound quality, including those outside of the typical sweet spot.
KEF KHT2005.3 5.1 Subwoofer/Satellite System with KUBE-2 (Gloss Black) even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Subwoofers

Brand: KEF

Rating : 5.0

Review : Crystal Clear
I recently decided that I wanted to upgrade my very old sound system so I started searching for a new receiver and speakers. As everyone else that shops for stuff I researched for many weeks and finally gave in and purchased the KEF KHT2005 speakers along with an Onkyo 808 receiver. I don't know much about electronics but I know that I want to hear every little ping. These speakers sound amazing they are CRYSTAL CLEAR you hear every piece of glass that is being shattered and every single drop of water in the movie Inception. So all action movies sound amazing. One thing I have noticed is that I don't have to lower the volume when there is an action scene. It all blends perfectly without it being too loud. I am very happy with my purchase they are worth every dollar and I highly recommend them you will not be disappointed.


I believe, explains the few gripe apropos KEF KHT2005.3 5.1 Subwoofer/Satellite System with KUBE-2 (Gloss Black) not fitting or leaking.

Hope this KEF KHT2005.3 5.1 Subwoofer/Satellite System with KUBE-2 (Gloss Black) comment was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment