Yamaha YSP-4000BL Digital Sound Projector (Black) Best Seller


Yamaha YSP-4000BL Digital Sound Projector (Black)


Yamaha YSP-4000BL Digital Sound Projector (Black)

Price: Show


Take for me to see Yamaha YSP-4000BL Digital Sound Projector (Black) Review



I have been take Yamaha YSP-4000BL Digital Sound Projector (Black) for the past almost 1 year. Yamaha YSP-4000BL Digital Sound Projector (Black) wuth brand "Yamaha" is the best Speaker Systems in the world.




Yamaha YSP-4000BL Digital Sound Projector (Black) Features


  • True Multi-Channel Surround Sound
  • Analog to HDMI Video Upconversion, Scaling to 720p/1080i
  • Built-in FM Tuner and XM Radio Ready
  • iPod Compatible via optional YDS-10
  • 42 Speakes - 120W Total Power

These Yamaha YSP-4000BL Digital Sound Projector (Black) way out perform some other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with cheap price.

The new YSP-4000 Digital Sound Projector offers versatile new features such as, 1080p-compatible HDMI, analog video to HDMI digital video up-conversion, and component/composite inputs. Other features include: iPod and XM HD surround compatibility, built-in FM tuner, RS-232C for custom installation and a wide variety of beam settings, including My Surround Beam, for a true multi-channel surround sound experience from a single component. The YSP-4000 applies the Digital Sound Projector technology to precisely control the orientation of the sound by focusing it through multiple beams. The center channel sound is heard directly, while sounds from other channels are heard after reflecting off walls. The result is true multi-channel surround sound that sounds just like a multi-speaker system ¿ but without the need for extra speakers! As amazing as it seems, the YSP-4000 can actually deliver multi-channel sound that surrounds listeners the same way that sound from front, center and rear speakers does. DVD movies and other digital sources sound just the way they are supposed to. Dolby Pro Logic II is included, so even 2-channel TV's sound can be heard in true multi-channel surround. Its elegant space-saving design avoids the need of numerous speakers and cables. It can be wall mounted or placed on a shelf or rack. The YSP-4000 has a powerful and efficient digital amplifier built in. It powers the 40 beam drivers at 2W each and the two woofers at 20W each, for a total of 120W of power. There is no need for the customer to purchase an additional amplifier or receiver.
Yamaha YSP-4000BL Digital Sound Projector (Black) even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Speaker Systems

Brand: Yamaha

Rating : 4.2

Review : Rock n Roll
Bought the sound bar a month ago now and have been thoroughly happy with it. Sound is great, easy to set-up. As a relative novice audiophile I wanted something that was easy and looked good - last thing I wanted was to drill holes run cables and pay someone to have to redecorate.

Couple of things that I think Yamaha could do better; the menu is a little 1980's pong like and difficult to navigate. There is also some confusion on DVD/TV/STB naming on the screen (but I did find an attached addendum doc in the box). I'd like to have seen a couple more optical inputs - I'm using both for my Sonos and TV. I've also had some problems with centralizing my hdmi sources (I wanted to run the cable HDMI in and then output to my old component plasma; I'm not 100% sure whether its my lack of experience or a gap - but the documentation isn't great and I didn't get it working.

All in all, I've been happy. The selection of different sound enhancements does definitely make a...


I believe, explains the few gripe on Yamaha YSP-4000BL Digital Sound Projector (Black) not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Yamaha YSP-4000BL Digital Sound Projector (Black) review was usefull!

No comments:

Post a Comment