Canton Ergo 620 Speaker (pair, Wenge) Top Price


Canton Ergo 620 Speaker (pair, Wenge)


Canton Ergo 620 Speaker (pair, Wenge)

Price: Show


Take for me to see Canton Ergo 620 Speaker (pair, Wenge) Review



I have already been take Canton Ergo 620 Speaker (pair, Wenge) for the past almost 1 year. Canton Ergo 620 Speaker (pair, Wenge) wuth brand "Canton" may be the best Floorstanding Speakers in the world.




Canton Ergo 620 Speaker (pair, Wenge) Features


  • Aluminum-manganese tweeter systems
  • Woofer and midrange speakers with wave technology
  • Cabinet finishes in high quality wood veneers
  • Metal grilles
  • Compatible with Canton LS 600 or LS 650 speaker stands

These Canton Ergo 620 Speaker (pair, Wenge) way out perform every other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with cheap price.

Canton's Ergo 620 is a two-way speaker featuring a compact design. Able to handle up to 130 watts, each wenge-veneered enclosure houses a 7-inch aluminum wave surround woofer and 1-inch aluminum-manganese tweeter. The Ergo 620 is compatible with Canton's LS 600 and 650 loudspeaker stands.
Canton Ergo 620 Speaker (pair, Wenge) even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Floorstanding Speakers

Brand: Canton

Rating : 5.0

Review : Outstanding Sound
I upgraded my 7.1 Home Theater system with these speakers. I'm using 3 pairs of Canton Ergo 620 speaker, Canton Ergo 655 center channel speaker, Yamaha RX-A2000 Receiver. My previous speakers were 3 pairs of yamaha NS-333 and the matching center channnel. The difference is amazingly better. The canton's produce a crisp clean natural sound. With the yamaha's my head would start to ache after listening to movies for long periods of time and certain tones would feel unpleasant, this is no longer the case with these canton. These speakers sound great with both music and movies, but movies is were they really shine. I'm hearing sounds in movies that I didn't notice before. I'm using a 10 inch subwoofer so I'm unable to comment on the bass response of these bookshelf speakers.


I think, explains the few grievance on Canton Ergo 620 Speaker (pair, Wenge) not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Canton Ergo 620 Speaker (pair, Wenge) comment was usefull!

No comments:

Post a Comment